FAQ: answers to common questions
- What are your terms?
- What are your fees?
- What are your PayPal details?
- Do I have to pay in advance for guitar performances
- Do you arrive, set up and pack up on time?
- Do you charge GST?
- What areas do you perform within?
What are your terms?
Our terms are really quite straight forward. We guarantee to perform for the entire time that has been pre-arranged and ask only to be paid at the end of the show unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed to. For performances longer than 1 hour a short break of 5 minutes in every hour is requested.
What are your fees?
Guitar performance and tuition fees are as follows:
- Guitar performance: is charged at $75.00 per hour with a 3 hour minimum call (unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed to). A mileage allowance of $0.75 per kilometre is requested for performances where the distance travelled is greater than 25km from the centre of Newcastle.
- Guitar tuition: is charged at negotiable $50.00 per hour in 4 week blocks with payment requested in advance.
What are your bank or PayPal details?
If you have a confirmed performance or tuition booking and would like to pay using your internet banking or PayPal then please follow the instructions contained within the booking confirmation email that was emailed to the email address provided at the time your booking was confirmed.
If you need us to email our PayPal email address and bank details then please enter your email address here.
Do I have to pay in advance for guitar performances?
No, there is no need to pay in advance, however, payment will be requested upon conclusion of the performance unless a prior arrangement has been made. However, if you would like to pay in advance then please see the answer to the previous question.
As Bendy Music is a small business we are unfortunately unable to offer accounts or credit. The upside is that you get someone who cares, access to great music and high quality instruments and audio gear at great prices.
Do you arrive, set up and pack up on time?
The short answer is an unequivocal yes. The long answer is that our simple flat fees guarantee and include delivery, set up, sound-check, performance and pack up with just the right amount of equipment that is required for each performance. For example, an intimate, quiet space may be suited to an acoustic peformance, whereas a cafe, resturant, function or outdoor event is likely to require some amplification.
Do you charge GST?
We do not currently charge GST as outlined by the Australian Tax Office.
What areas do you perform within?
It is preferred that performances are located within the Newcastle and Hunter Region, however, if you require a live guitar performance that is further away then please contact us for a quote.